Below are links to articles and information regarding truck accidents and trucking accident law in Oklahoma and other jurisdictions.
The truck crash lawyers at the Rode Law Firm have provided these materials for your information. If you were injured in an Oklahoma truck accident and have legal questions, please contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Rode Law Firm for a free consultation.
Were You Hurt In An Oklahoma Trucking Accident? Call Our Lawyers Now
The Rode Law Firm has handled truck accident injury claims in Oklahoma for more than 20 years.
We know how to handle truck accident claims, and it’s easy to get us started on your case. Just answer a few questions by phone and complete a little paperwork. We’ll promptly begin investigating your claim. There is no fee unless we win your case.
For a no-cost case evaluation, call (918) 599-8880 or fill out our online form.
Based in Tulsa, the Rode Law Firm represents victims of heavy truck crashes in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Shawnee, Owasso and Ponca City.
Oklahoma Truck Accident Headlines
- Oklahoma man killed in 1-vehicle crash
- OKC Man Says Sugar From Tanker Spill Is Stuck All Over His Vehicle
- UPDATE: I-40 eastbound ramp to Harrah/Newalla Rd. closed after semi truck overturned
- Tanker truck leaks load of syrup along I-44 in Oklahoma City
- Federal regulators issue emergency order on oil shipments
- Rollover accident lands Okla. man in jail
- Man changing tire killed by loose wheel on truck
- Crews Respond To Possible Fatality Accident In SW OKC
- Four vehicle crash brings traffic to a hault on I-35 Southbound after a car slid under a moving semi
- Horses Bring Traffic To A Stop In Okmulgee County