Firm founder Robert L. Rode congratulates colleague David C. Bean, a Tulsa personal injury lawyer, on securing a verdict for a car accident victim that exceeded defendant’s insurance policy limits by $45,400. “We are proud of the positive results that … Read More
The Oklahoma personal injury law firm announces a verdict in which a Tulsa County jury awarded the plaintiff a net award of $94,600 above the insurance policy limits. Tulsa, OK – July 06, 2012 Associates of the Rode Law Firm, PLLC, … Read More
Personal injury attorneys from the Oklahoma law firm announce verdict in which a Rogers County jury awarded their client a net award that was $9,500 above the insurance policy limits. Tulsa, OK – May 03, 2012 Tulsa accident lawyers of the … Read More
Listed below are examples of additional verdicts and settlements that we have secured for our personal injury clients.
- $1.3 million for neck and back injuries that required surgery.
- $635,000 for injuries to the neck and low back, requiring surgery.
- $500,000 for a knee injury (the largest verdict in a slip-and-fall case in Oklahoma).
- $300,000 for injuries to the knee and ankle, requiring surgery.
- $250,000 for injury to the shoulder, requiring surgery.
- $250,000 for slip-and-fall injuries that required a low-back discectomy.
- $250,000 for injuries to the back and neck, requiring neck surgery.
- $205,000 for a neck injury, requiring surgery.
- $200,000 for an injury to the neck that required surgery.
- $173,000 for injuries to the head and low back, requiring a discectomy.
- $160,000 for an injury to the shoulder, requiring surgery.
- $150,000 for a neck injury.
- $145,000 for neck and back injuries.
- $143,000 for an injury to the neck.
- $125,000 for a neck injury.
- $125,000 for an injury to the neck.
- $119,600 for an injury in a vehicle crash, an excess verdict.