Listed below are some examples of recoveries obtained for certain types of injuries:
- $1.3 million for neck and back injuries that required surgery.
- $635,000 for injuries to the neck and low back, requiring surgery.
- $500,000 for a knee injury (the largest verdict in a slip-and-fall case in Oklahoma).
- $300,000 for injuries to the knee and ankle, requiring surgery.
- $250,000 for injury to the shoulder, requiring surgery.
- $250,000 for slip-and-fall injuries that required a low-back discectomy.
- $250,000 for injuries to the back and neck, requiring neck surgery.
- $205,000 for a neck injury, requiring surgery.
- $200,000 for an injury to the neck that required surgery.
- $173,000 for injuries to the head and low back, requiring a discectomy.
Listed below are some examples of verdicts and settlements that we have secured for our personal injury clients.
- Settlement for confidential amount for a wrongful death involving a motorcycle accident.
- Settlement for confidential amount of liability policy limits when a bicyclist was hit by a car resulting in surgery for broken leg.
- Settlement for a confidential amount when a Semi rear-ended another Semi resulting in surgery to the low back.
- Settlement for confidential amount in a slip and fall in a grocery store causing injury.
- Settlement for a confidential amount in a trip and fall while wearing store provided costume.
- Settlement for a confidential amount against an apartment complex when an exterior staircase collapsed causing injury.
- Verdict for $633,000 against the City of Tulsa (in excess of the Governmental Tort Claim limits) where a police car hit a motorcycle.
- Judgment against the City of Broken Arrow for its Government Tort Claim limits when water-main break caused car accident.
Call the Rode Law Firm and get on your Road to Recovery.
Call (918) 599-8880 for a FREE consultation with an attorney.